A Big Park Hangout to enjoy, discover and feast!
The all-new summer event for 11-17 year-olds living and studying in Milton Keynes, the Big Park Hangout, provides a safe space for teens to meet up, have fun and connect with their community.
The free-to-attend Big Park Hangout promises outdoor activity and entertainment zones with everything from arts, culture and sports facilities to health, wellbeing, and safety services, as well as a line-up of delicious street food!
- Cycle Pump Track, bikes and Pro-Rider
- Skate ramp with boards and instructors
- DJ and live entertainment
- Arts and crafts
- Dance Sessions
- Chill-out Zone
- Fung’s Kitchen
- Howe & Co Fish & Chips
- Taco Diablo
- Really Awesome Coffee
- The Communities of Q-Alliance and Girl Pack
- Creative Industries with The Music Room and MK Gallery
- Career Options with Proactive Young People
- Voices of Local Youth Cabinet representatives
- Youth Information Services
The Big Park Hangout, brought to you by the Parks Trust at Campbell Park, presents teenagers with a chance to hangout, discover and experience what Milton Keynes has to offer them.