Check out e-Scooter safety events to develop your riding skills.
- Tuesday 23rd May 12-3pm, Chaffron Way.
- Wednesday 24th May 12-3pm, Bletchley.
MK College is working in partnership with Lime, Tier and Milton Keynes City Council. These sessions are a great opportunity to learn more about e-Scooters, ask questions, develop your riding skills and earn some new user rider credits.
Come along on the day to:
- Ride the e-Scooters on the safety track
- Collect free rider credit
- If you already cycle, bring your bike along to guard against bike theft with Bike Register
- Moped and general road safety advice.
Please be aware that:
In order to participate in riding the e-Scooters you must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid photocard driving licence (provisional licences accepted).
E-scooters can be hired through the Lime or TIER app that is available on the Apple or Google Play store. You must be 18+ to sign up and have a full or provisional license.
You can start your ride in three steps.
Download the Lime or TIER app, create an account including linking a payment method and scanning your driving license, and accept our terms and conditions.
Find a Lime or TIER vehicle on the map (outside of this event they will be in a nearby parking bay.)
Unlock your vehicle by scanning the QR code or by tapping a button on the app.
A safe community starts with riding responsibly. It is important to remember the rules of the road before every ride. You should always:
– Ride on the road or bike lanes, never on pavement.
– Wear a helmet when you ride.
– Only one person per vehicle
– Never ride after drinking alcohol – it’s against the law and you can lose your license
Sign up to Tier below
Sign up to Lime below